Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My sewing space

I thought I'd share where I do my sewing.  I do not have an awesome sewing studio.  But I do have an awesome bedroom that's big enough to dedicate a little corner.  So here it is, complete with unmade bed, and laundry that needs to be folded.



That massive shelving system was free!  My husband works in commercial construction, and got this from a Yankee Candle that was remodeling.  It just. barely. fits.  And thank goodness...that was starting to become the corner of doom.

This is the other end of the table.  The ironing board has to stay put away..there's just no room for it!






And this........this is my future sewing studio.  Let's see, my youngest is 4, so in about 14 years, they'll be gone, along with all their toys, and by then I'm sure I will have amassed enough stuff to fill this room with girliness.  Ha!  But really, what I have is small, but it works great for me.  I feel lucky to have enough space to have a table set up.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a dedicated sewing space, just the kitchen table when it's free, but I am just like you - I have my eye on my son's bedroom! He is 20, so shouldn't be too long now!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete